I'm pleased to be partnering with an organisation currently looking to expand their finance team. The already successful finance department would like to bring a new Assistant Accountant on board to help drive the team forward.
This will initially be a 12 month contract.
My client is a well known public sector organisation, highly regarded within their sector who has created a fantastic presence within their community.
The successful Assistant Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Accurately maintaining the financial ledgers
- Supervising the day to day work of the Accounting Technicians
- Preparing and posting journals, reconciling accounts and analysing information
- Maintaining balance sheet accounts, reconciling and verifying balance sheet accounts and analysing and clearing suspense accounts
- Working with the Accountant to inform the budget setting, monitoring process and the group cash flows
- Provide ongoing financial support
- Provide accurate information for internal and external auditors
The successful Assistant Accountant should possess the following skills:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical skills
- Available for the duration of the contract
£23,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience