Trainee Paraplanner - Wealth Management Firm
An excellent opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to start their career in Financial Services working alongside a highly professional, fast paced, well-established and growing Wealth Management team based in Woodford, Essex.
The candidate will be working within the dedicated Client Services Team supporting 8+ Financial Advisers by ensuring high-worth investment transactions are carried out accurately, assisting the advisers with client management, and providing advisers & clients with technical reports and information.
- Up to £24,000 starting salary
- Excellent opportunity for Trainee Paraplanner
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Woodford, Essex location
This role would suit an individual who is highly motivated, professional, friendly with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, who has strong administrative and communication skills.
- Learning how to prepare and write detailed technical reports for clients
- Processing high-net worth investments and insurance applications
- Obtaining and maintaining detailed client information to support Financial Advisers whilst ensuring supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained and all client files remain compliant
- Liaising with external companies to obtain and collate client financial information.
- Working alongside various St. James’s Place departments for reasons such as; compliance, documentation, monitoring of funds, client accounts and technical queries.
- General office administrative duties.
- Full training will be given and supported in relevant professional studies.
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent English language and grammar skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Proactive in approach, happy to take ownership and responsibility for work tasks and projects
- Ability to work well in a team, whilst also comfortable to work alone
- Honesty and integrity, maintaining strict confidentially where required