Join an incredible Nationally acclaimed law firm who have the ability to offer a wide range of products to National and International organisations & institutions. The business has become one of the 15 largest law firms in the UK whilst currently operating out of 14 offices throughout the UK. Furthermore, the business is looking for a Team Leader to join their team due to growth within their brand new, state of the art offices in the heart of Manchester.
The successful Team Leader can look forward to joining an already amazing business who currently employ over 2500 members of staff, who have all received first class training. Furthermore, during the company's proud 100-year history they have developed an exceptional reputation within their market.
Team Leader's can look forward to a starting salary of Up to £25,000, 25 days holiday, Contributary Pension, Health Plan, Critical Illness Cover, Death in Service Cover, Discounted Online Shopping, Season Ticket travel loan and Childcare Vouchers in addition to training that is second to non and brilliant working hours of 8:30-6 Monday to Friday.
Team Leaders will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of seven administrators within a fast paced collections department
- Suggesting and implementing changes to help improve business processes
- Managing the daily activity of an operational team, as well as ensuring the team delivers first class service to the areas of the business they support.
- You must ensure that the team is meeting the required client SLA's to comply with expectations and policies.
- You will provide a professional and informative primary point of contact for all field agents, clients and third parties whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service
- You will be responsible for identifying potential risks and opportunities to improve continuous improvement and our service delivery
- Supporting the Operational Manager, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of resources including conducting 1:1s and appraisals, management of daily workloads and productivity as well as achieving service level standards and optimising staff levels on a daily basis.
What we look for in a Team Leader:
- The successful candidate will have a previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience working within a collections department and a good understanding of the collections process
- Experience of implementing change
- Experience coaching and mentoring members of staff
- Setting KPI's and PDP's
- We are looking for confident, proactive and results driven candidates with positive attitudes to succeed in a very busy work environment.
If this looks like the role for you and you would like to earn up to £25,000 as Team Leader in an amazing City Centre office in Manchester, whilst working 8:30-6 Monday to Friday apply today for immediate consideration.