Part Qualified Management Accountant Temporary
This role, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity to work in the Media sector in the City of London.
Our client are expanding into the USA and therefore are looking to take on a new team that will look after the US accounts.
Our client are a growing Media company currently based in the City of London.
They have undergone a restructure and are now looking to expand into the US.
Since they are expanding rapidly they are in urgent need of a temporary member of staff to cover the workload. This position will begin as a temporary role with a high potential to become permanent.
This role, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary), involves
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Analysis of the Profit and Loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Analysis of project work i/e whether the costs of a project are on track, over or under budget
- Accountancy based
- Candidates must be studying their ACCA OR CIMA
- Based in the City of London
- Temporary role to begin with paid hourly
The candidate we are looking for, Part Qualified Management Accountant (Temporary), will
1. Have experience as a Management Accountant
2. Be part qualified or a finalist - Qualified candidates unfortunately cannot be considered
3. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice
This position is an exciting opportunity to work for a growth company during an exciting time for the business.