Client Relationship Assistant - Review Team
Client Relationship Assistant (Financial Services)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Pier Recruitment are supporting a successful and growing Wealth Management organisation in their search for a Client Relationship Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience within financial services to utilise their customer services and administration skills.
This company are centrally located close to public transport and provide parking onsite. There is also various restaurants, shops and cafes close by. The company offer a friendly and supportive working environment with excellent progression opportunities and benefits such as extra holiday, pension contribution and private medical cover.
- Supporting the Financial planners in producing annual review documents
- Providing administrative support to clients
- Trading on provider platforms
- Booking client review meetings
- Running and managing ad hoc review projects
- Liaising with clients
- Chasing documentation
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background within financial services
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ideally have passed 3 financial planning exams
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and successful organisation that offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.