Are you looking for a business that appreciates their staff and promotes from within? Do you want to work within a growing and expanding business? If you have answered yes to these questions, this may be the job for you!
Our client, for a privately owned manufacturing business based in Blackburn, is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
The role includes:-
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts for various sites
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly analysis and investigation of profit and loss variances
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Assist in the merge of two separate finance functions
- Working to tight reporting deadlines
- Ad hoc accounting work as required
This role would suit someone who is a graduate with a small amount of experience, who wishes to develop further, or an AAT qualified or early CIMA/ACCA studier who was to study further and develop their management accounts experience. This role is available due to an internal promotion showing there are progression opportunities within this business.
In return for your commitment to the position you would benefit from a good basic salary, excellent study package, a progressive and defined career path as well as company pension, and free on-site parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.