We are delighted to be working with a reputable organisation based in Brighton to assist with the recruitment for a Payroll Assistant.
This Payroll Assistant role is a Fixed Term Contract until August 2019 based in Brighton.
Duties will include:
• Ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll records
• Assist the Payroll Manager with providing an effective and efficient Payroll & Pensions service, covering all aspects of the payroll & pensions operation
• Act as first point of contact for employees, payroll bureau and other third-party agencies
• Process and administer the monthly payroll including, monthly claims and expenses, monthly absence input and reconciliation including calculating SSP and sick pay entitlements and pension administration
• Processing monthly starters, leavers and contractual amendments
• CIPP qualified or equivalent experience in a similar role
• Experience and knowledge of in-house payroll systems and HR systems
• Experience of payroll administration
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, formulas and vLookup
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the above experience and you are available for a Fixed Term Contract, please apply today!
Salary: £20,654 - £21,892 DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of this vacancy