This role is a brilliant opportunity to join a global business. If you have an eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a large organisation this is an ideal business for you.
The client are a global retail business that continue to grow from strength to strength. They are leaders in their industry and operate in all markets. Priding themselves on their service and adaptability the business continues to grow and stay ahead of the competitive. They are a collaborative business and well new ideas from their employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Group Management Accounts
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Commercial support to business managers and ad hoc reporting for divisions
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
- Pro-active approach
- Driven, excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Excellent systems experience
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
£38,000 - £40,000