Interim Finance Director
Our client is a large national charity who require an Interim Finance Director to cover while they recruit on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Chief Exec you will be responsible for running the finance function, facilities and property estate.
The focus of the role is to examine and interrogate the current budget model and bring to light understand reasons for departmental and organisational deficits. Current contracts range between £1-7m and some of these are classed as 'payment by results contracts'.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee budgeting & planning
- Ensure the delivery of the financials including monthly management accounts,
- Cash-flow forecasts
- Oversee facilities and property
- Maintain the organisations financial practices & policies
- Develop the organisations strategy
- Providing financial modelling to support key business decisions
A commercial charity background would be preferred. It is essential that someone has a thorough working knowledge of 'payment by results contracts' to be considered.