Commercial Finance Analyst
This position is a key member of the finance team and will provide decision support to various departments across the organisation. The role will require the successful applicant to provide accurate, efficient and actionable business information to decision makers.
Our client is a leader in manufacturing, designing and marketing solutions within its field. They have a strong vision to develop globally and are passionate about developing sustainable and innovative solutions. They pride themselves on a welcoming and inclusive environment for staff and are looking to expand.
- Responsible for the day to day management for the commercial finance activities for products and services
- Collaborate with international contacts to ensure reports are met within monthly deadlines
- Provide support in regards to forecasting, management reporting and preparation of annual operating plan to the sales and service organisation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reviews, and provide analysis on KPI's, i.e. profitability, sales, margins
- Liaise closely with financial planning & analysis, credit control and shared services
- Build relationships with business management
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will have excellent analytical and influencing skills as well as a keen mind for problem solving. They will demonstrate interpersonal and communication traits as well as the ability to proactively build relationships.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will:
- Be CIMA/ ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 5/7 years finance experience
- Commercial industry experience is preferable
- Advanced Excel coupled with management reporting applications
- Experienced with SAP (desirable)
- Ability to speak both English and a secondary European language would be a bonus
£40,000 - £45,000 salary