Insurance Claims Handler
Flexible working whilst progressing your career, interested?
CCRS Brokers Limited are recruiting for a Insurance Claims Handler to join our growing team.
We are a forward thinking, innovative business looking for an enthusiastic hardworking person to join our team. We recognise such a person cannot always commit to the standard Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours which is why we are open to flexible working / part-time.
We are looking for someone with 2 - 5 years claims handling experience.
At CCRS you would be responsible for:
· Working in partnership with clients, insurers and colleagues to retain accounts through pro-active claims handling
· You would gain a strong understanding of the different policies our Client’s hold and claims intimated through each policy
· Manage claims from inception to conclusion to offer the best settlement value for our Client’s
· Maintain our extra-ordinary service standards to clients’
We are an owner managed independent broking business delivering unrivalled technical excellence to our clients. We are based in Glasgow and have clients spread throughout the UK.
CCRS are constantly striving to remain ahead of the market and we are actively working on solutions to continue to innovate our procedures, disrupt the insurance market and scale our business.
What you would get from CCRS:
· Work-life balance
· A chance to progress your career
· Technical excellence training
· Soft skills training
· An opportunity to get involved in our innovation projects
· A chance to tailor your future
· Pension, Death in Service, 23 days annual leave which will increase with length of service, 8 bank holidays
· Monthly Sports and Social events
· Support for industry qualifications
· Enhanced maternity package
· Medical second opinion service
£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year (pro-rata)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year