Senior Accounts Assistant
This company, our client with a turnover of approximately 500m Euros, this clients parent company trades in 10 countries across Europe through a number of industry leading brands. They are enjoying growing developing and exciting times.
Their core focus is on delivering happiness to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. They aim to do this by providing industry leading products which represent fantastic value for money for consumers whilst providing profitable incremental revenue for their suppliers. They invest heavily in their product and merchandising solutions to ensure category and quantum margin growth for their retail partners. At the same-time they look to ensure that they provide a healthy environment for their team where opportunities for personal development are clear.
Purpose of the Job:
To review and completion of supplier payments and non-supplier payments on a weekly/mind month and monthly basis, ensuring system and non-system generated invoices are checked and paid on time. To be responsible for the completion of Third Party, Corporate and Retail invoices and the subsequent collection of all monies due and ensuring system and non-system generated invoices are checked and issued on time. In addition, ensuring all online sales income is collected and reconciled. This role also requires all queries raised by Third Party, Corporate suppliers re invoices to be investigated and resolved.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reconciling payments received from Retail customers
- Regular weekly / monthly reporting to management using Excel
- Issuing refunds for the customers and posting on in-house system.
- Continually critique and improve existing processes and procedures
- Preparation of monthly/weekly payment runs for experience and non-experience providers
- Investigate all queries that arise and resolve these in time and in a professional manner with help from the relevant Department.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Preparation of monthly invoices for Third Party, Corporate and Retail clients.
- Collection of all sums due from these clients on due dates, including calling to chase outstanding debts.
- Investigating suspect/fraudulent vouchers
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- 3+ years’ experience within Sales/Purchase Ledger role, ideally using Sage or other accounting packages
- Advanced Excel skills. (vlookup/pivot table/ifsum)
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Outstanding attention to detail is a must
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to confidently deal with business partners and customers as required
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly but firm personality
The company are looking to recruit for a dynamic experienced Senior Accounts Assistant who is a strong communicator, who can demonstrate experience and ability. The position is varied, interesting and challenging and requires talent, tenacity and flair to be able to provide a high calibre service and support to the business.
The company offers an excellent package of benefits for the most suitable candidate and they pride themselves on having strong procedures and structures in place to provide a first class working environment.
A rare opportunity to join a first class organisation, so do not delay in forwarding your cv and covering letter to LNPN Professional Services Ltd as the clients exclusive recruiter for consideration. Please note that the salary advertised is for guidance purposes only, the exact salary will be offered to the successful candidate depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
To reach a stage where there is never a reason for a customer to buy from anyone else in their sector. To achieve this, they aim to have the best product selection, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing techniques.
To achieve fast and profitable growth by delighting our customers, providing significant volumes of incremental business to our suppliers and providing a fun & progressive working environment for our team.
Dont hesitate to apply for this position, which is offered on the basis of growth of the business, so you dont get to consider joining this business every day! Contact us now to learn more about the role, business and awesome potential with this organisation.