My client a well-established and well-respected firm of local mortgage brokers are offering an exciting new opportunity to join their business in a support role working in their North Norwich based office.
You will join an existing team of ten professionals working together to drive submitted mortgage applications through to completion; liaising with third parties such as solicitors and lenders as well as keeping customers informed and up to date.
- Submitting applications to lenders on their online platforms
- Processing applications and gathering information
- Sourcing mortgage products
- Maintain an excellent understanding of products and underwriting criteria
- Provide support and advice to existing customers
- Updating clients on cases and liaising with lenders, solicitors & estate agents
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
- You will be CeMAP qualified (*you will not be advising)
- You will have some previous mortgage sourcing system knowledge (advantageous)
- You will have whole of market experience - (preferred)
- You will have experience from an underwriter or processing management background
- You will be an excellent communicator
- You will have excellent organisational skills
Office hours are 9:00-17:30, Mon-Fri.
Holiday allowance is 20 days plus bank holidays as well as additional time off over the Christmas period when the business tends to close completely.
You will be eligible for a private staff pension scheme following your initial three-month probationary period.
A bonus scheme is also available in addition to a basic salary of 18-20K DOE (negotiable).