Wealth Manager/Private Banking Manager (Regulated)
My client a world-wide banking institution is looking for a Wealth Manager, working out of their Cambridge office. As a Wealth Manager you will be offering bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net-worth individuals across the globe, providing a comprehensive range of investment advice across all asset classes, wealth structures and banking services. Wealth Management operates in onshore and offshore markets and is organised around market-focused teams.
As a Wealth Manager you will be identifying, planning and developing new private banking relationships. This will involve presenting to clients as a representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues.
The role of Wealth Manager will involve:-
- Achieve personal objectives and assisting in achieving team targets for: new clients/ assets/ revenues
- Becoming a 'go to’ person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries
- Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the group, including but not limited to Wealth Advisory, Discretionary Portfolio Management and the Investment Advisory teams
- Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
- Utilising the banker toolset and systems platforms and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality.
The ideal candidate for the Wealth Manager position must have:-
- CISI LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION (min)/level six (desired) compliant
- Strong relationship skills with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals and families
- Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client’s needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
- Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for their clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
- Having experience in controlling and monitoring of risk within a client book
- Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills.
This role is deemed as a certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
The successful applicant for the Relationship Manager role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:-
- Basic salary £55K - £65K
- 10% pension contributory
- 8x basic DIS Life Assurance,
- Learning and development opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for the Wealth Manager position please apply now to be considered.