Trainee Payroll Assistant
Success Recruit are currently working with a Chartered Accountant who are looking to recruit a Trainee Payroll Assistant to join their busy team based in Central Essex.
It is important for the successful candidate to have the drive to develop an established career in Payroll with the opportunity to progress to Senior Level.
The successful Payroll Assistant will be expected to:
- Be able to handle large volumes of data
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to build strong rapport with colleagues and clients
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
The successful Payroll Assistant will be rewarded with:
- Joining a forward-thinking company with a supportive team
- Be able to gain further qualification
- Attractive benefits package
Purpose of the Role
The Trainee Payroll Assistant will be working in a small team who provide payroll services to over 350 clients including monthly, fortnightly and weekly payrolls.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Be first point of contact for incoming calls into the payroll department
- Assisting with monthly, fortnightly and weekly payrolls
- Inputting new starters and leavers onto the payroll system
- Deal with HMRC regarding basic queries
- Dealing with statutory payments including SSP, SPP and SMP
Monday to Friday - 9AM to 5PM
£16,000 - £18,000 Dependent on Experience