Responsible for accurate and timely allocation of cash and reconciliation of the receivables & payables bank accounts
• Daily allocation of cash receipts.
• Work with credit controllers to identify unknown receipts.
• Reconcile suspense control accounts ensuring no item older the 30 days
• Bank daily cheque / cash receipts.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements for all Mazars Legal Entity Bank accounts on a daily / monthly basis
• Manage the processing of the client account ensuring all legal regulations are followed and controls put in place
• Reconciling all client accounts on a monthly / quarterly basis
• Manage the charity cash receipts ensuring that all fully reconciled.
• Cover for the posting and reconciling of Account Payable bank accounts
• File all appropriate documentation
• Move to working in a paperless environment where possible
• Assist team members where necessary to meet the business needs.
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with passes of Grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics
• Experience in a similar cashiering role
• Knowledge of accounting principles is essential
• Professional approach to work and clients
• Able to communicate confidently and clearly to people at all levels
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills in terms of time management and documentation
• Team player
• IT literate and proficient in Excel ( including excel pivots & formulas)
• Demonstrates attention to detail and thorough approach to tasks.
• Delivers work to deadlines and keeps relevant parties involved.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative.
We Are Mazars
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
Working At Mazars
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client.
By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right. The principles of agile working for Mazars are doing the right thing by the individual, team, clients and Mazars.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet