A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accountant to join an international practice, based in London on a full time permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding practice that specialises in providing accounting, taxation and advisory services to a client base consisting of individuals and businesses, primarily within the music, entertainment and sport industries, as well as High Net Worth Individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for clients including Statutory Accounts, management accounts, tour reports and net worth statements
- Maintain client bank accounts, including making payments and raising invoices
- Maintain accounting records on book keeping software including Xero, VT and QuickBooks
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns, as well as Corporation Tax Returns
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns, EC Sales Lists
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll as well as any associated submissions relating to pensions, duties to also include year-end processing
- Liaise with third party organisations to include HM Revenue and Customs, financial organisations', tour managers and record labels
The successful candidate will be confident with double entry bookkeeping, have prepared simple VAT Returns, Statuary Accounts, SA100's and CT600's. You will have excellent communication skills with high attention to detail. You will be a team player but have the ability to work well on your own. You will have working knowledge of Xero and Microsoft office.
If you feel you have the right skill set and experience, please apply today.