Marc Daniels are presently seeking an Account Manager to join a great company based in Slough.
Job Duties include:
- Overseeing the issuance of invoices and credit notes
- Preparing budget and cash flows
- Responsible for stakeholder management: business partnering with other department relating to finance/account issues.
- Drafting and preparing monthly financial statements including yearly budgeted financial statements
- Preparing business forecast and analysis such as cash flows on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Drafting and preparing VAT return and submitting Intrastat Return
- Preparing monthly financial reports and risk-benefit in Japanese
- Auditing accounts monthly and annually for the preparation of external audit
- Liaising with external auditors to complete yearly audit and response to the auditor's reports.
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation/Cash Management and liaising with bank for transactional queries.
- Overseeing and managing account department and staff.
- Liaising with solicitor and external stakeholders in relation to business finance/account matters.
- Preparing payroll for the company's employees and liaising with external accountants in regards to finalising payroll.
- Managing credit control and risk management.
- Other Ad hoc
Skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least Bachelor's Degree or above in Accountancy or Business discipline
- Must be fully qualified as an ACCA, CA or CIMA
- Experience of using ERP System
- Have knowledge of IFRS
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal