Equity Release Advisor
Our client is one of the most exciting employment propositions in the West Yorkshire area. With recent government changes, Equity Release is set for exponential growth over the next few years. My client, who are an already well established Financial Services business at the forefront of their sector, are launching a brand new Equity Release team.
They are now looking to attract the services of professional sales staff who are looking for a role in which they can learn, develop and progress in a supportive and professional environment.
As Equity Release Advisor duties will include:
- Contacting potential clients and providing sound equity release advice according to their personal circumstances
- Following upon sales leads provided
- Working within a target environment governed by KPI's, advisors will be expected to meet sales targets
- Developing rapports with lenders
- Adhering to FCA guideline at all times
- Full product training will be rolled out to all advisors
- Previous Sales experience within the Financial Services Sector
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CeMAP)
- Motivated and keen to progress within career
- Salary of upto £35,000 DOE
- Generous bonus structure
- Brilliant opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a business at the forefront of their sector
- Onsite parking
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.