Tax Trainee Associate
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Trainee Associate to join a Top 100 firm in their Buckinghamshire office. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to start a career in tax
In your new role, you will be working mainly within personal tax, but you will also be assisting with corporate tax work, which will give you a broad understanding of the Tax department. You will be offered full support to become ATT qualified, with your studies fully funded.
Tax Trainee Associate responsibilities:
· To Complete standard income tax returns/corporate tax returns;
· To Communicate effectively with colleagues and HMRC;
· To regularly update appropriate tax spreadsheets / databases;
· To complete all work within the allocated time scales
· To Complete time sheets accurately and on a timely basis
Tax Trainee Associate requirements:
· Minimum 3 A-Levels grade A-C with Grades B in GCSE Maths and English
· Good computer skills
· Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
· Effective communication skills
· Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work