Global Accounting Network are currently partnering exclusively with an international property management and investment firm based in central London. They are currently in the market for an interim Management Accountant for 6 months to help across the board and not just stick to a job spec!
The role will be a combination of management accounting and commercial finance. Technical skills and an ability to produce accurate reports are essential. This role will be working very closely with the Financial Controller, Head of management Accounts and Director of Finance.
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounting and reporting for the designated business unit
- Production of the weekly cash flow forecast
- Preparation of management overheads review and forecast schedule.
- Assist in preparing the shareholder review finance report
- Production of the fixed asset project reconciliations for all sites
- Profit and cash forecasting for areas of responsibility
- Posting of month end accruals and prepayments
- Producing Balance sheet reconciliation's for appropriate areas of responsibility
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts and assist with auditors when required
- Completion of VAT reconciliations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to adapt and help in multiple areas of finance
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong in person and can communicate with all levels of seniority