Finance Roles for Local Authority
We are currently recruiting for a wide variety of Finance candidates for Local Authority, you must have a finance background and come from Local Authority.
You will assist in the provision of a high quality, efficient financial service, including preparation and processing of financial information and advising on financial matters relating to all aspects of the Council. Including, but not limited to, Council Tax, Housing Benefit, Universal Credits etc.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and techniques
- Experience of working in a finance environment
- Experience of extracting information from accounting systems
- Good IT skills
- Able to carry out figure work accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Able to complete tasks within deadlines
- Able to provide advice on financial procedures
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Please apply if you have the required skills and background.