Broker Support Handler
Are you looking to join a professional and progressive business that can offer multiple progression routes and excellent benefits?
Our well established and Multiple Award Winning client , who holds a major national presence which allows them to offer a personal service to all clients across the country are now seeking a handler to join their busy Wholesale department.
You'll be responsible for your own allocated portfolio of existing clients, as well as supporting the servicing of other accounts and proactively growing the business by supporting the director and account executives. You will be mainly focus on auditing policies purchased by the company’s network of sub-brokers.
- Ensuring that all supporting documentation for each policy is gathered within the prescribed timescales and audited to ensure it is consistent with the information originally provided by the sub-broker
- Monitoring, negotiating and processing terms with sub-brokers and insurers
- To action mid-term adjustments by phone or email as required
- Contributing to the overall team sales targets by retaining existing clients
- Liaising with sub-brokers and insurers regarding the day-to-day handling of policies
Some of the benefits on offer are:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave (rising incrementally with length of employment), + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured training and development programmes, to help you in making the most of your career opportunities
The ideal applicant will need to have previous working within sales and/or customer service experience, preferably within an insurance environment, the ability to work within a team and be IT literate including Microsoft Office.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants . Please quote job reference NJR8072