Credit Controller 6 month trainee
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate in finance or accountancy to gain an insight within finance in an executive search firm in London. The Credit Controller (6 month trainee) will be able to kick start their career in finance and after the six months if they have performed well.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing an executive search firm who are highly professional and look for candidates of a high calibre. They are market leaders and offer three distinct offerings as Executive Serach, Futurestep and Advisory.
My client are looking for a professional Finance Assistant to join our EMEA Credit Control team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of this highly visible international Finance team, in a growing and diversifying business.
Working in the EMEA Shared Services team, based in London, this is a pan-EMEA role and will have a primary focus on the Credit Control function but will also span the Shared Services function, providing support to Billing and Accounts Payable teams. Working in the EMEA Shared Services Team you'll gain vast knowledge in all aspects of the Shared Services and wider Finance functions. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting Credit Control team with investigation & resolution of credit balances and unassigned cash
- Managing the Credit Control inbox, and diverting email traffic to relevant departments and being the first line respondent to queries
- Responsible for daily banking and posting of incoming payments across various country entities identifying where to correctly allocate within our SAP system
- Other duties as assigned across the Billing & AP functions
- Preparation of Management Information reporting within Microsoft Excel
The successful Credit Controller (6 month trainee) will have the following skills:
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator and comfortable talking to many different people at all levels in the organisation and client
- Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VLookUps and Pivot Tables)
- BA Degree or equivalent (ideally business or accounting related)
The successful Credit Controller (6 month trainee) will take this great opportunity to gain finance knowledge in a highly reputable firm based in London. This will give the trainee superb accountancy knowledge and give them the perfect start in their career.