We are seeking a Contracts Manager to provide contract management in support of the Employee Benefits business in securing beneficial contracts with clients and suppliers in an efficient, appropriate and legally accurate manner. The role will include the provision of contract management and negotiation support to sales and client managers including liaison with JLT internal stakeholders from time to time.
JLT Employee Benefits is one of the UK's leading Employee Benefits providers, offering a wide range of benefit and pension services, including Administration, Actuarial and Pension Consultancy, Investment, Self Invested Personal Pensions and Small Self-Administered Schemes, Flexible Benefits, Healthcare Benefits, Benefit Communications and Financial Education.
Pensions and Employee Benefit companies within the JLT Employee Benefits Group of Companies include:
JLT Benefit Solutions Limited, Profund Solutions Limited, JLT Wealth Management Limited, JLT Investment Management Limited, Independent Trustee Services Limited
JLT Employee Benefits is part of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc.
Review alongside the Senior Contracts Manager and respective business unit of contractual matters with internal stakeholders; external clients and suppliers including:
- Maintenance of contract precedents and negotiations of Standard Terms of Business.
- Following agreed processes and controls associated with establishing new contracts or Terms of Business.
- Review alongside the respective business unit of contracts outside of agreed precedence.
- Review of all other contractual documents required by clients (such as Non-disclosure Agreements, Non-Reliance Agreements, Transfer of Data Agreements and Off-Shore Data Processing Agreements).
- Ensuring all contracts are signed by the relevant parties and copies are stored in electronic retrievable formats in existing databases.
- Standard contract management in support of evolving business requirements.
The provision of support through contractual negotiations to the relevant EB Business Division on all aspects of contractual matters:
- Supporting the EB business on Data Protection issues.
- Responsible for supporting the appropriate level of sign-off in respective EB business division or the Employee Benefits Board as may be required.
- Maintenance of client contract registers and regular reporting of contract based key performance indicators.
- Support in the compilation and completion of new business tenders including RFP's and ITT's.
- To support business unit proposition groups and to provide contract management support for all new products and service propositions.
- To help instil a culture of professionalism and effective business management throughout the Employee Benefits business.
- Other work as may be required from time to time by the Senior Contracts Manager.
- Skills Required
- Relevant experience in corporate contracts and contracts management.
- A Bachelor's Degree, in a relevant subject.
- Strong financial, legal and commercial acumen.
- Experience of negotiating contractual matters, resolving commercial matters and business process outsourcing.
- Experience in dealing with Data Protection matters.
- Experience in managing and negotiating contracts with budgets in excess of £1m.
- Strong written and oral negotiation skills.
- A structured and business pragmatic approach.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Relevant experience with client or third party provider contracts. Understanding of pensions administration, pensions contracts, negotiations and the Financial Services industry.
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.