TRAINEE: Market Activities Auditor
2 days left
- Full time
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The General Inspection and Internal Audit Division (IGAD) is the third line of defence, which conduct independent audits of operational entities in an objective, thorough and impartial approach.
The Trainee will assist in performing audit missions for market activities in Asia, providing an independent and objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the management systems and controls.
- Understand the business thoroughly, across its different business lines and locations
- Monitor continuously its evolution thanks to regular interaction with business partner
- Use data analytics technique for some investigation works
- Report audit findings / reviews to management, recommending appropriate and practical actions to address any issues identified
- Participate to the knowledge sharing initiatives amongst the market auditors team worldwide
- Contribute to develop new tools and processes to increase audit capacity and efficiency
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or similar
- Preferably, has working experience in market activities: Front Office, Operations (Middle and Back Office), Risk controls
- Preferably, has programming skills (VBA, Python)
- Knowledge of investment banking and financial products including derivatives and of related rules and regulations
- Good analytical skills, at ease with data
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Positive attitude and able to work with all level of staff
- Creativity in doing audit (e.g. Identifying the key risk, designing smart controls)
- Fluent English is mandatory, fluent Mandarin / Cantonese preferred