Accounts Payable/Administration Officer
Full time, permanent Accounts Payable/Administration job within growing construction company company.
Your new company
An exciting permanent opportunity is on offer for an Accounts Payable Officer to join this established Australian engineering and construction company. Having been in operation for over a decade, this company has a strong foundation of loyal customers that they partner with regularly.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the financial controller you will be responsible for the full function of accounts payable and administration for the business. On a daily basis your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Reviewing/entering/coding invoices
- Expense claim processing
- Weekly payment processing
- Ad hoc Admin duties including ordering stationary, filing and general admin
What you'll need to succeed
- Over 2 years experience within accounts payable
- Construction experience is highly desired but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and can do attitude
- The ability to work within a team and autonomously
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a supportive team that offer stability and a good work life balance. You will also receive a competitive base salary with a number of enticing benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.