Accounts Payable Officer
Melbourne Jobs - Accounts Payable Jobs in Melbourne - Construction & Property Industry
Your new company
A well established and successful Construction / Property Development Company is now calling for an Accounts Payable Officer to support the ongoing development and success of their business. This role is vacant due to an internal promotion.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate processing of all invoices (150-200 invoices per day)
- Track and process expenses
- Accurate resolution of all invoices and payment queries
- Reconciliation of Supplier and General Ledger Accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Construction or Property Development Industry experience
- Accounts Payable experience
- Experience working in fast paced and high volume role
- Data Build system (highly desirable)
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is important
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to work for a well establish yet growing company who pride themselves on training and developing their employees. The intention of the company is to develop you into an assistant accountant role after 12 months. The modern office is located just south of the CBD, situated close to public transport. Working in a great, dynamic team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 9804 5313 [tel:9804 5313]. Alternatively click 'apply now'.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.