Location: Brisbane, Australia
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager Services to join our Brisbane team.
The Account Manager is the primary liaison with the customer, representing all Schlumberger Product Lines within their defined geographic area and responsible for optimizing and realizing the maximum sustainable revenue and profitability for the account and where Schlumberger can have the greatest impact on the customer's success.
To build professional relationships across the organisation with key customer staff, including Management, Research and Development, Operations and Functions. This role is a key source of account information for Product Line sales staff.
- Reside in Australia and must have the right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering
- 20+ years' experience in oil and gas industry
- Five (5) or more years field engineer/ supervisor experience in offshore rigs
- Ten (10) or more years of operations & service delivery management experience in the oil and gas industry
- Seven (7) or more years' proven experience in managing oil and gas companies' account and sales
- Proven record of successful negotiations
- Profit and customer service driven
- Strong understanding of the customer's situation in-depth and Schlumberger service offering
- Highly competent to make strategic plans in business environment in which they work, macroeconomic drivers; portfolio directions and changes; key geographical locations and wells
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Strong communicator
- Strong computer skills and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, conceptual and reasoning skills
- Outcomes focused and the ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Deep knowledge of competition's offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies
- Deep knowledge of local markets where the account operates
- Clearly understands customer drivers and how they translate into sales leads
- Builds lasting and professional relationships with customers at key levels
- Able to manage by influence
- Knowledge of Schlumberger's offering and synergies between products and services
- Understands the oil and gas workflows and can apply solutions to problems
- Effectively uses Sales Business Systems
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 08-August-2018 until 05-September-2018. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.