A 12 month Security Analyst role with a large local government department based in Brisbane CBD
Your new company
This large local government department is committed to moving to the cloud, there needs to a network refresh in order for this to successfully happen. You'll be working within the Cyber Security Operations centre for this role.
Your new role
- Provide technical input into project migration activities.
- Deliver security implementations in alignment with approved designs and security frameworks.
- Troubleshoot and manage technical migrations within a virtual firewalling and networking Environment.
- Produce relevant documentation for handover to operational staff.
You'll also need to Provide technical input and Manage Change Control, as well as delivering security solutions based to meet design and regulatory standards.
What you'll need to succeed
* Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNA/CCSP or equivalent experience) qualification.
* In depth knowledge and experience of Checkpoint and Citrix Netscaler technologies.
* Experience in VMware, NSX and virtual networking would be highly advantageous.
* Substantial knowledge and experience in multiple ICT network domains within a large complex ICT environment.
* The ability to undertake mentoring activities for Council staff.
* Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation, including proven ability to prepare effective reports and address meetings.
What you'll get in return
You'll get to work in a large team focusing on future proofing their IT capability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.