Senior Data and Reporting Analyst
A senior data and reporting analyst role with a large travel company based in Brisbane CBD
Your new company
This company provides a range of financial and operational reports to all areas of the business in order for them to make informed, data driven decisions. The team is responsible for assisting the business in achieving long term sustainable growth, seize opportunities and be responsible for the financial health, wellbeing and reporting of the business
Your new role
Develop operational and financial reporting utilising Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS & SQL), Power BI and other available reporting tools to make data actionable and facilitate decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Understands complex database structures
- Ability to build insightful and useful reports using various tools
- Build and deliver quick, business process-based increments / milestones
- Build and maintain efficient, reliable and robust SQL environments
- Experience in developing reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Builder (SSRS) and using SSIS packaging
- Experience in end to end development of a SQL server solution (scoping, designing, creating, testing and deployment)
- Working knowledge and demonstration of version control (SVN)
- Ability to effectively document work and provide training, and support to technical and non-technical staff
- Understand business requirements so you can engage the business, prioritize your efforts, and deliver business value
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with a focus on customer service
What you'll get in return
Get to work in a well established company in a permanent capacity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.