A Systems Analyst (TRIM) role with a large university based near Brisbane CBD
Your new company
This leading university is set on a beautiful, leafy, green campus just outside the CBD. They currently are focusing on their IT capability to ensure they can stay at the forefront of the ever-changing technology landscape.
Your new role
You'll work closely with stakeholders to analyse their current record-keeping practices and provide advice and support - this will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Assessing the impact of the change and how those impacts can best be managed
- Capturing and documenting requirements and recommending an implementation plan to clients
- Working closely with clients to ensure requirements are delivered
You'll also provide training for staff in the use of the Electronic Document Records Management
System (EDRMS) and appropriate document registration techniques. You'll develop and deliver advice and training in responsibilities, principles and processes relating to effective record-keeping practices.
You'll need to be able to provide L2 Help desk support to system users, and you'll evaluate, document, coordinate and implement new system functionality to take advantage of new features as they become available.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to effectively capture and document requirements and create implementation plans, in close collaboration with clients.
- Highly developed oral and written communication and excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Proven ability and experience in development and delivery of training materials for software applications.
- Experience administering computerised records systems (RM preferred).
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.