Job Description for Vacancy No: 241782D
Consultant: Daniel Woodcock
Company Profile: Our client has been a manufacturer of diesel engines and power solutions for over 75 years, to the highest levels of performance and reliability. They have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of diesel and gas engines in the power solutions market.
Job Location: Peterborough
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Status: Permanent
Job Description: As a Business Analyst you will be joining the Industrial Power Systems Division. With this you will be focussed on Product Line Profitability. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to be challenged and developed. This position will be based at their Peterborough facility.
* Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
* Part or Fully qualified Professional Certification (CIMA,ACCA or equivalent).
* Previous management accounting experience.
* First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at director level.
* The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus.
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills.
* Must be confident presenting financial information to Senior Management.
* Initiative and innovation – ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
* Experienced user of Excel.
- Key member of the Accountable Reporting team responsible for analysing IPSD results – with annual revenues of circa. $2.0 billion.
- Creation of monthly product line P&L and associated analysis.
- Consolidating Business Plans and forecasts at the product and site level.
- Presenting Product Line Profitability results to a range of stakeholders, including Product Management Groups.
Hours: Full Time – 37
Salary/Rate: GBP35,000 to GBP42,000 (depending on experience)
Fringe Benefits: 25 days annual leave
Contributory pension scheme
Contributory share scheme
Relocation: May be considered depending on circumstances