Accounts Semi Senior
A Semi Senior Accountant position in Merseyside. This firm is ideal for someone who wants progression in their career; with access to study support, working with clients from a variety of different industries.
Our client is an accountancy, audit and business advisory firm, providing integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. They are a growing accountancy firm that has a well-established brand with multiple offices and give excellent service to a variety of clients.
- Be able to prepare statutory financial statements for clients with assistance in a team.
- Complete work within set budget and times frames for the project.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and respond to and deal with client queries.
- Become familiar with the firm's administrative and office procedures.
- Part Qualified - Either AAT, ACCA or ACA
- 2 Year's Experience in an accounting position
- Excellent customer service and IT skills with software experience
- Good Communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and be able to work on your own initiative at times
- Self motivated, efficient and hard working
- Keen to learn new skills and knowledge
- Competitive Salary
- Study Support
- Opportunity for Progression and Development