G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
Our Finance team is growing as we search for a Financial Analyst to come on board and analyse all areas of expenditure within G-Research, current and past in order to inform future decision making. Other responsibilities in this role will include but, not be limited to:
- Market research to identify strategic opportunities and risks.
- Manipulation of complex financial data and key metrics.
- Presentation of findings to the board and senior management team.
- Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing unexpected variance.
- Managing the continued development of budgeting, forecasting and other modelling tools.
- Ad-hoc project work including the development of financial models.
- Working across teams within the business to ensure that value for money is obtained.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for an experienced Financial Analyst with excellent exposure to financial modelling and data manipulation. The ideal candidate will also:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA etc).
- Have strong excel skills and analytical ability.
- Have excellent academics with a degree from a top tier University.
- Be highly innovative with a passion for seeking out new value added work.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
It is also a preference but, not a requirement that candidates will have:
- A strong understanding of data analytics and SAP.
- Experience of the asset management and technology industries.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines, with the closest station being Goodge Street within seconds of the office. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
Here at G Research we are passionate about looking after our employees and giving back for all of their hard work. Therefore, in this role you will;
- Be in a relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Excellent advancement opportunities.
- Be offered a great work/life balance with a fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.