Associate Director Leveraged Finance
About Structured Finance - Financial Sponsors
Structured Finance is one of the key specialist product areas in the Bank, which works in partnership with other parts of the Corporate Bank to provide structuring and execution support for a wide range of mid market private equity backed transactions.
Very much growth focused the team are looking for people who'll reflect this, thriving on the challenge of working to tight timelines and being comfortable operating in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within the Bank based in London. As an Associate Director you will part of a deal team that sources, structures and executes deals in support of our private equity partners.
This will suit recently qualified CA's with experience of Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Restructuring or Debt Advisory . Candidates should be highly numerate with a reasonable grounding in financial modelling, together with excellent financial analysis and communication skills
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Financial modelling of investment opportunities
- Conducting financial analysis on target companies
- Issuing indicative terms on transactions
- Writing credit papers and presenting to credit committee
- Scoping financial and commercial due diligence engagements and being the primary point of contact in the diligence process
- Instructing lawyers on documenting transactions and assisting in the legal process
- Attending meetings with prospective clients, intermediaries and financial sponsors