Our client are one of the worlds leading manufacturing and engineering businesses.
Based from a large Regional office in Wiltshire, the project accountant will be responsible for a range of tasks within a team managing the UK external reporting.
- Lead on project reporting
- Head up project reviews and analysis
- Monitor and report on inter–group sales
- Forex analysis and reporting
- Senior stakeholder management across multiple business units
- Regular SAP reporting
To be a success in this role you will be a part or qualified accountant as well as
- Proven reporting background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Exposure to a manufacturing or engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential
If you are a nearly qualified or fully qualified accountant with a background in management/project accounting roles and would like to progress your career within a global market leader then please contact Charlie Saker through the attached link