Client Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
A well established and expanding firm of Accountants in Ware is looking for an outstanding Client Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. This company has an excellent reputation in the local area and looks to work closely with clients to deliver outstanding results.
You will potentially be AAT qualified or studying towards AAT and must have recent practice experience and ideally an understanding of:
- Preparing accounts to trial balance for SME clients
- Corporation and person tax returns
- VAT returns and statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Attending client meetings and managing follow-up actions
- Writing emails, drafting letters, raising queries and delivering report result
You will be required to use a variety of software systems including Sage, Iris, QuickBooks and Microsoft suite of software.
This client offers a friendly and sociable working environment where learning and development is encouraged.