Management Consultant - Deal Advisory
Management Consultant - Deal Advisory Assistant Manager - Director
You'll be supporting the delivery of ODD projects from start to finish in a deal environment, including:
- Buy-side and sell-side cost optimisation
- Cost models and scenario analysis
- Business plan support and synergy assessments
- creation of value-added insights which tie to the client's strategic and business growth ambitions, including identifying the underlying value drivers and challenging the client's investment thesis.
- Setting scopes, budgets, generating information/data requests, creating and coordinating final deliverables, and assisting with the presentation of results.
- When not working on a project, take a role in business development and support with the preparation, development and delivery of proposals.
- Experience in at least one of the following Advisory areas: Transaction Services, Operational and Corporate Performance Improvement, Restructuring and Turnaround, Strategic Growth, or other significant strategy experience. If you are ready to take the next step in developing your career within a high Impact organisation, please give me a call or send an email.
- Demonstrate an interest in and deep knowledge of financial services.
- Bachelor's degree qualification.
- ACA or equivalent qualification preferable.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to understand how operating model decisions impact value.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and the ability to analyse data at deal speed to provide robust and insightful client deliverables.
- Ability to adapt and work in a high-paced, exciting deal environment.
If you are ready to take the next step in developing your career within a high Impact organisation, please give me a call or send an email.
*Due to the high volume of applications, I hope you understand that we can not respond back to every applicant*