2 days left
- Full time
My client a BIG 4 consultancy is searching for an Internal Auditor to join their Banking team. You will work directly with the audit partners and directors to deliver External Quality Assessments to evaluate internal audit functions. Working as part of the Internal Audit team you will also be responsible for the coordination of subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end internal audit projects that cover a wide variety of topics across regulatory, technology, and technical areas.
- Audit planning and delivery performed in accordance with IA methodology and firm's quality standards
- Managing a portfolio of existing IA clients and maintaining first point of contact with key stakeholders
- Providing advice to a range of clients on auditor independence rules and risk management practices
- End to end project management of IA tender requests
- Working collaboratively with subject matter experts to deliver complex audit topics
- Assisting in the design and implementation of SOx compliance programmes
- Managing team conducting testing of SOx compliance programmes
- Drafting IA strategy papers, audit scopes, IA reports, agreeing audit findings with Management
- Supporting the Partner/Directors in business development initiatives and managing the sales pipeline.
- Managing and monitor engagement budgets, profitability and lock up, including any fee overruns.
- Planning and staff resourcing/utilisation to fulfil business requirements
- Coaching, supporting and managing staff performance providing open and honest feedback
- Participation in knowledge sharing and training initiatives in the department
- Relevant Accountant qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB) or other suitable Internal Audit qualifications
- Significant Internal Audit and/or risk management experience at Manager level, including extensive experience of delivering audits, SOX controls and testing
- Private sector and/or professional services experience within the Financial Services (Banking sector)
- Strong project management
- Well-developed presentation skills and the confidence to facilitate workshops both internally and externally