Facilities & Infrastructure Business Analyst
Great opportunity for a facilities focused business analyst to work at a world famous research organisation.
Your new company
Working for one of the largest medical research institutions in the UK, forward thinking and ground breaking in it's research and impacting millions of lives nationally and internationally.
Your new role
Reviewing and improving FM processes and infrastructure functions across the organisation such as Hard & Soft FM, Security,Waste Management, logistics and other associated FM issues.
Identifying and understanding improvement opportunities, analysing the issues. problem solving, gathering requirements, producing detailed specifications and reports and finally implementing projects to deliver the desired benefits and outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the following:
- developing project plans and providing regular update/progress reports to relevant stakeholders (including but not limited to, highlight reports, dashboards, KPI review etc)
- developing specifications of work and tender documentation to support the procurement process, and work with procurement to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- seek efficiencies and synergies across the FM services fostering a one team approach.
- working knowledge of service contract governance processes including uses of KPI's, SLA's and performance monitoring.
- Working a research/laboratory.education environment.
A formal project management qualification along with business analysis qualifications are desirable.
What you'll get in return
Aside from the opportunity to be involved in shaping and leading the direction of a world famous new research facility an annual salary of between 55k & 65k, a generous pension contribution of 16% and 28 days holiday + 3 Christmas shutdown days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.