Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join the corporate tax team of a leading accounting firm in Reading, UK. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a transfer pricing background to develop their career by gaining international experience and getting to work in a well-established and fast-paced environment.
There are challenges which come with moving to a new area however relocation can be a great option for those looking to build their networks, earn more, and achieve a better quality of life. Whether your reasons are professional development, or personal growth or down to friends and family reasons, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Reading is a vibrant business location and smart living choice which is just 40 miles west of London and is one of Europe's strongest performing economies. Its proximity to the UK's global hub airport, Heathrow, and excellent connectivity to London and all points north, south, east and west is a key attraction to the many global companies based there. Living and working in Reading brings with it many of the benefits of the big city experience but without the drawbacks. It also has its added advantages of beautiful countryside and the majestic River Thames on your doorstep.
Duties of the role:
- Mixture of compliance and advisory duties
- Manage several different projects simultanaouly and seeing through these projects from start to finish
- Work with and delegate duties to junior members of the team
- Preparing TP documentation to send to clients
- Going out to clients to perform economic analyses and gather information in order to complete benchmarking studies
- Presenting information to the rest of the tax team after doing client visits etc.
- Selling and pitching to new and existing clients for BD
- Transfer Pricing audits
If you are interested in applying for the above position, or would like to find out some more information, please get in touch on +44 141 648 9419 / firstname.lastname@example.org