On behalf of a client based within walking distance of the Reading train station I am recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client does offer parking which in the centre of Reading is quite rare. Also for the right individual they will offer and unparalleled career development programme.
The successful applicant for this permanent Management Accountant role will get exposure to the following:
- Full responsibility for the production of management accounts for the group
- Provide full financial analysis for the a selection of subsidiaries within the group
- Develop, maintain & prepare variance analysis between budget & monthly actual P&L figures, explaining variances to plan
- Ability to review current processes and drive improvements
- Co-ordinate relevant monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Manage the depreciation forecasting and actual postings processes
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have a good working knowledge of accounting processes and reporting
- Have a intermediate level of Excel (vlook-ups, Pivot tables)
Competitive Salary & Brilliant progression opportunities & fully study support