Management Accountant (Temp to perm)
- Management accounts
- Reconciling balance sheets
The head office of a successful business with locations all across the UK
- Managing and developing a small team as well as being accountable for month-end, budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end
- Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly profit and loss account to Revenue
- This is the perfect opportunity for a hands-on Management Accountant who has experience in managing and developing a small team as well as being accountable for month-end, budgeting and forecasting procedures.
- In order to be considered for this role you must be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience and have an advanced knowledge of excel.
- You will currently be or have experience working as a Management Accountant within a multi-site business of a similar size.
- 25 days holiday
- The role will progress to permanent
- Career progression
- Study support