Operations Officer, ARM Maintenace Client Initiated (6 mths/ 1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Responsible for reviewing documentation related to all mainetnance post on-boarding and ensure static data is updated accordingly in bank core system
- Liaise with FO for any documentation shortfall or clarifications
- Ensure documentations submitted by clients/RMs are processed accurately and timely
- Monitor and attend to any accounts exceptions and deviations to ensure compliance to guidelines
- Update of clients static data such as contact details, IDs etc…in Bank's core system
- Facilitating the "blocking and unblocking of accounts" process accurately and timely
- Handling Front Office enquiries
- Responsible for completing delegated ad hoc tasks accurately and on-time
- Polytechnic diploma or Bachelor's degree
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- At least 1-3 years of experience relating to client onboarding in the banking industry
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.