Finance Director - Part-Time
The appointee will oversee the firm's finance and operational activities, in addition to providing key support to the investment team. Key tasks on a day-to-day basis include:
- overseeing the annual audits of the LLP, funds, General Partner and SPVs;
- reviewing the output of the external fund administrators, in respect to the quarterly reports and annual accounts;
- the execution of draw-downs and distributions;
- assisting the investment team to ensure the tax transparency of their investments and creating Special Purpose Vehicles to support this, where appropriate;
- responsibility for partnership tax matters and liasing with relevant advisors;
- managing the company payroll and administration of employee benefits; and
- overseeing wider IT, operational and compliance matters.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong academic record. You must have operated as a Financial Controller or Finance Director within a private equity firm or a closely related investment business and be able to commit to working 2 days per week. Moreover, you must be prepared to take on a highly varied role and be able to fit into a small, collegial and entrepreneurial environment.