Senior Finance Analyst - Corporate Finance
2 days left
- Full time
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, marketing products in more than 100 countries through their own sales force and distribution networks.
Our client is now seeking a Senior Finance Analyst for China & Hong Kong, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director of APAC and partnering with the Business Head of China and Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the overall financial planning & analysis of the business, preparing the budget and forecast for the management team. You will be a critical business partner to the respective functional heads and countries in providing insightful business analysis to drive business performance, which includes pricing evaluation, customer and product profitability. You will be involved in system and process improvements on an on-going basis to streamline workflow and efficiency.
- Partner the MD for China and Hong Kong in driving performance to achieve strategic and financial objectives
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process, which includes preparation and system upload of Budgets, Plans and forecasts
- Drive forecast accuracy and proactively provide insight and advices to facilitate fast decision making
- Develop and ensure accuracy and timeliness of management reporting, including actual vs. budget and forecast variance analysis to communicate forecast and changes
- Perform various analysis like customer profitability analysis, product profitability, Freight and distribution expense management, etc
- Finalisation of key month end / quarter end accruals working closely with shared services and business.
- Manage reporting processes and deliverables and ad hoc requests to meet corporate / Functional requirement in a timely manner. Drive continuous improvement in processes, tools, and systems and optimize the Finance network and business partnership for effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with 6-7 years of experience, ideally in business partnering capacity in the recent years. You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from different functional teams. You should have good understanding of ERP systems and have the ability to thrive well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/CPA or equivalent, and minimum 6-7 years' experience in FP&A and commercial finance.
· Advanced financial modelling capabilities, experienced in Hyperion Enterprise and/or HFM Diligent is an advantage
· Meticulous, detailed and able to work independently in computerised and manual accounting environment and meeting timelines
· Proactive & Positive attitude
· Fluent in spoken Putonghua and ability to read simplified Chinese
· Mature with good sense of judgment