Financial Accountant, MNC - New Role
FP&A Financial Accountant role for a leading German electronics company. Perform budget and forecasting.
Your new company
A prestigious well known German MNC company has created an opportunity as an FP&A Financial Accountant to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
Your new role
As a financial accountant, you must need to have strong SAP knowledge. In addition, you will be focusing on budgeting and forecasting, preparing monthly reports, and analysing and evaluating cost structures. Presentation skills are a must since you will be required to present to senior management monthly presentation slides. Your primary responsibility would be to consolidate budgets, including top down and bottom up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning and forecasts during the year to reflect in SAP system timely with high quality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized professional qualification
- Expert knowledge SAP and Microsoft office applications
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills, able to multitask and ability to adapt change
- Big 4 experiences is preferred but not necessary
What you'll get in return
- Join a market leading German MNC company
- Competitive salary and high annual discretionary bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Management accountant Accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Management accountant Business analyst jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Management accountant Finance analyst jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Management accountant Financial accountant jobs in Financial services and consulting
- Management accountant Financial analyst jobs in Financial services and consulting