Senior Corporate Accountant, Private Equity
2 days left
- Full time
Our client is a leading international private equity firm based in central London. A well known name in the market with an excellent reputation. A growing corporate accounting team requires an experienced and qualified accountant to take responsibility for a broad range of activities. Your experience will very likely come from another alternative fund manager or from a reputable accounting firm.
- Month-end, quarter-end and annual accounting books and records including expense accruals, costs
allocations, revenue calculations, corporation income tax accruals under US / UK GAAP, various
reconciliations substantiating significant balances, income statement trends analysis, etc.
- Year-end financial statements and timely completion of related audits.
- Quarterly VAT and GST returns and related payments.
- Quarterly CIT payments and annual tax returns.
- Quarterly, half-yearly and annual UK, Singapore and Hong Kong Regulatory reporting with ongoing
responsibility to ensure the regulated entities are adequately capitalized at all times.
- Quarterly sales invoicing.
- Cash management of entities under remit; settling the intercompany balances.
- Business partnering and working on business development projects and team initiatives.
- Liaising frequently with corporate / fund controllers, tax, compliance, legal teams to ensure various matters are addressed proactively, timely and accurately
- Working closely with the other team members on initiatives and ensuring team best practice.
- Completing ad hoc and special requests as directed.
- You must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a suitable amount of post qualified experience
- Experience from another fund manager, financial services or accounting firm
- Excellent all round communication skills
- Able to work in small teams
- A step-up in your career in terms of size/stature of the firm or in respect of the level of the role
- Excellent package on offer
- Great management team and a team who is very collegiate and collaborative