Management Accountant - Sport
Recognisable South West sporting organisation recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team
My client are a well-known, well-established sporting organisation based in the South West
- Supporting and liaising with FC and FD.
- P&L Preparation and review for 10+ internal departments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Review and feedback on Assistant Management Accountant's work
- Reporting and analysing financial information to heads of departments
- Completion of annual budget work
- Updating and creating new processes to improve efficiency in the production of monthly accounts information
- Current ongoing implementation of new shop stock system and new travel procurement system for the business
- Creation and reporting of overhead schedules for department managers.
- VAT Return reconciliation and review
- Supporting and training more junior finance team members
The successful candidate should be qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a pro-active attitude. You should be someone with a solid track record of management and financial accounting who consistently looks at ways to improve processes, controls and methods of working.
This role will pay around £40k basic salary